The STM32F429 Discovery helps you to discover the high-performance microcontrollers of the STM32 F4 series and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F429ZIT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a 2.4″ QVGA TFT LCD, an external SDRAM of 64 M bits, a gyroscope ST MEMs, a USB OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and pushbuttons.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f4-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- 2.4″ QVGA TFT LCD
- USB OTG with Micro-AB connector
- I3G4250D, ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 64-Mbit SDRAM
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os’ for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-B
- USB functions:
- Debug port
- Virtual COM port
- Mass storage
- M bed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 MCU Package or STSW-STM32138, for using legacy standard libraries
Read More: New STM32F4 discovery board features TFT LCD