The PIC 40 / 28 PIN (DIP) Development / Evaluations board demonstrates the capabilities of Microchip’s 8-bit microcontrollers, specifically, 28- and 40-pin PIC16FXXX, PIC16F1XXX, and PIC18 devices. It can be used as a standalone demonstration board with a programmed part. With this board you can develop and prototype with all Microchip’s 40 & 28 PIN PIC microcontrollers which doesn’t require crystals (External Oscillator). On board connector for UART (RX-TX) allows an easy connection with embedded hardware. The board has a Reset switch and status LEDs.
On board 3.3 V and 5V DC converter allows using 3V and 5V PICS, This board support both 3.3V low power and normal 5V operation. All I/O Pins out with female header and male header connectors.
- Power Supply 7V to 36V DC @ 3 Amps
- 40 PIN PIC18F46K22 & 28PIN PIC18F26K22 DIP Micro-Controllers
- The PIC development platform is exclusively designed to offer full experimenting flexibility to a developer or application engineer for the enhanced range of 28/40 pin 8 bit PIC Microcontroller.
- Industrial standard 3A Switching regulator brings in safe operation of the board for all type of input supply without overheating.
- Dual supply (5.0V and 3.3V @ 3A) takes care of all the supply needs of your IO devices and operating voltage of the board. Independent Supply of 3.3V, 5V and Input VDD (Input Supply) is always available at header pins.
- With a single Jumper you can select the operating voltage of the MCU between 5.0 and 3.3 V
- PICKIT2 standard ICSP interface available for ease of programming.
- Separate IO pins for the UART interfacing available for Serial interfacing.
Read More: 40 & 28 PIN PIC Development Board