AVR Microcontroller based Temperature Controller, it uses LM35 Temperature Sensor for measurement of temperature and 16×2 LCD is used to display temperature set point, Heater Status and current temperature, It controls temperature by turning on and off of the heater using relay.
This project is very useful for controlling of temperature, It can be used for soldering station to make it automatic temperature controlled.
In this project two switches are used for setting the set points. You can try this project using Protius simulation. Circuit diagram, Layout is provided with code. Download respective files.
Step 1: Components Required
1. Atmega 8 Microcontroller
2. LM35 Temprature Sensor
3. 12V Relay
4. 16×2 LCD
6. 1K Ohm Resistors
7. Tectile Switches
Step 2: Circuit Design and PCB Manufacturing
Download Requires Files
1. Try Simulation Click Here to Download Protius Simulation File
2. Download pdf Complete Circuit Diagram
3. Download pdf PCB Layout
4. Download pdf Component Placement Diagram
5. Assemble components using above files.
Test the code and Hardware
2. LCD display Should show the message as shown in simulation results.
3. Follow us on Google+
4. You Did it Yourself
5. Refer Tutorials from this site for more understanding of code and Circuits
Read more: AVR Microcontroller based Temperature Monitoring and Control System