The Arduino Shield Webinar teaches you to create your own self-made Arduino Shields in no time! Free of charge!
This webinar is for those of you who..
- have great ideas that you want to get out of your head and into the physical world
- have learned the basics of Arduino and want to take your skills to the next level
- knows little or lots of theory, but lacks the practical experience of building real circuits
- dreams about impressing your friends with that awesome circuit you have been thinking about for soooo long
…you can simply copy the methods I teach in this free webinar and create whatever Arduino Shield you want.
In this free webinar you will learn practical skills that lets you…
- design an Arduino Shield from any schematic diagram you get your hands on
- make any circuit you want
- impress your friends with your cool Arduino Shield
- use the same principles to make add-on boards for Raspberry Pi, Beagle bone or the next big thing
- go from talking about what would have been cool, to be a person who actually makes cool stuff!
- build the stuff you read about
- make stuff that help you in your daily life
- automate your home
- inspire kids in your community
- teach your hacker space members to make cool stuff
- take on new tasks in your current job
- find your dream job
- create both simple and complex circuits
- create stable circuit boards
- create a complex board without the nightmare of rats nest wires all over
- see new opportunities
- make cool stuff you can blog about
- make real Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) on the cheap
- make professionally manufactured Printed Circuit Boards
For more detail: The Free Arduino Shield Webinar