Despite a low power consumption this relay handles 5A/250VAC while maintaining a considerably long lifetime.
If we should mark an electronic component by a term “sympathy”, then the FTR-MY MY relay should be one of adepts …. Why? It´s simply chic. FTR-MY is:
● slim (5mm), so it doesn´t take much time on a PCB (only 100 mm2)
● relatively low profile (12mm), so it´s usable in majority of applications
● very sensitive (110 mW), operates even at 54 mW
● handles 5A/250VAC but thanks to bifurcated gold-plated contacts doesn´t have problems neither with small signals
● outstands by long mechanical and electrical lifetime
In praxis it looks so, that on a small PCB space, where we´d usually fit 3 common relays, it´s possible to assemble 10 pcs FTR-MY.
Despite small dimensions FTR-MY has an isolation strength of 3000VAC. Even thanks to a low power consumption, max. operating temperature is +90°C and at the same time FTR-MY enables dense assembly without worry about overheating.
The last bonus of FTR-MY is a considerably affordable price. By its specification, this series is comparable (or even better) with series NY.
Detailed information will provide you the Fujitsu FTR-MY datasheet.
The first representative in our stock is type FTR-MYAA005D with a 5VDC coil.
In case of interest in other versions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Read More: Slim, humble and long-age – this is the Fujitsu FTR-MY relay