MegunoLink Pro is a tool designed to aid embedded electronics designers. From hobbiests using the Arduino platform to commercial engineers using PIC or TI micros. MegunoLink provides a set of tools to help visualize serial data and investigate what is going on inside that piece of silicon. MegunoLink is made up of a set of visualizers that each have a unique function and any number of them can be utilized at once.
With these visualizers and our functional tabbed and docked interface you can create a full control center for your embedded project. Plot, log and monitor serial streams from both hardwired, Bluetooth, and network based (UDP) devices.
- Docked and tabbed visualizers allow for a completely customizable interface.
- Our Connection Manager visualizer allows you to manage multiple connections to serial ports (wired or Bluetooth) or UDP network devices.
- Plot time based data, either time-stamped by the PC or by the micro-controller itself using our Time Plot visualizer.
- Plot arbitrary x and y data using our X-Y Plot visualizer.
- Log or monitor serial data from any connection. Megunolink also features a unique channeling system which allows you to selectively monitor or log data. Perfect for filtering out clutter from your serial stream.
- The Table visualizer provides a tabular way to display incoming streams of data. Perfect for monitoring a set of variables inside the micro-controller.