- 4-Switch Single Inductor Architecture Allows VIN Above, Below or Equal to VOUT
- Synchronous Switching: Up to 98% Efficiency
- Proprietary Peak-Buck Peak-Boost Current Mode
- Wide VIN Range: 4V to 60V
- ±1.5% Output Voltage Accuracy: 1V ≤ VOUT ≤ 60V
- ±3% Input or Output Current Accuracy with Monitor
- Spread Spectrum Frequency Modulation for Low EMI
- High Side PMOS Load Switch Driver
- Integrated Bootstrap Diodes
- No Top MOSFET Refresh Noise in Buck or Boost
- Adjustable and Synchronizable: 150kHz to 650kHz
- VOUT Disconnected from VIN During Shutdown
- Available in 28-Lead TSSOP with Exposed Pad and 28-Lead QFN (4mm × 5mm)
The LT®8390 is a synchronous 4-switch buck-boost DC/DC controller that regulates output voltage, input or output current from an input voltage above, below, or equal to the output voltage.
The proprietary peak-buck/peak-boost current mode control scheme allows adjustable and synchronizable 150kHz to 650kHz fixed frequency operation, or internal ±15% triangle spread spectrum frequency modulation for low EMI. With a 4V to 60V input voltage range, 0V to 60V output voltage capability, and seamless low-noise transitions between operation regions, the LT8390 is ideal for voltage regulator, battery and super capacitor charger applications in automotive, industrial, telecom, and even battery-powered systems.
Read More: LT8390 – 60V Synchronous 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller with Spread Spectrum