- Dual Output Tracking Reference
- Each Output Configurable: 2.5V to 6V
- Output 1: 150mA Source/20mA Sink
- Output 2: 50mA Source/20mA Sink
- Low Drift:
- A-Grade: 10ppm/°C Max
- B-Grade: 20ppm/°C Max
- High Accuracy:
- A-Grade: ±0.05% Max
- B-Grade: ±0.1% Max
- Low Noise: 1.5ppmP-P (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- Wide Operating Voltage Range to 36V
- Load Regulation: 0.1ppm/mA
- AC PSRR: 96dB at 10kHz
- Kelvin Sense Connection on Outputs
- Thermal Shutdown
- Separate Supply Pins for Each Output
- Available in Exposed Pad Package MSE16
The LT®6658 precision 2.5V dual output reference combines the performance of a low drift low noise reference and a linear regulator. Both outputs are ideal for driving the precision reference inputs of high resolution ADCs and DACs, even with heavy loading while simultaneously acting as output supplies powering microcontrollers and other supporting devices. Both outputs have the same precision specifications and track each other over temperature and load. Both outputs are nominally 2.5V, however each can be configured with external resistors to give an output voltage up to 6V.
Using Kelvin connections, the LT6658 typically has 0.1ppm/mA load regulation with up to 150mA load current. A noise reduction pin is available to band-limit and lower the total integrated noise.
Dual outputs provide flexibility for powering reference and regulator applications and localizing PCB routing.
Read More: LT6658 – Precision Dual Output, High Current, Low Noise, Voltage Reference