Lantronix x Direct brings a complete solution of Ethernet connectivity of a serial device to LAN – directly, without an intervention to a device.
The new module – serial / LAN communication interface incorporated into a cable, brings the most simple possible solution how to connect any device with a serial interface with a DB9 connector (RS232, RS422, RS485) into a LAN and use all advantages of a remote access, data acquisition etc.
Advantages / Features:
- complete Ethernet connectivity solution
- for devices with the RS232, RS422 and RS485 interface with the DB9 connector
- ready-made solution “right on the wire”
- access and configuration through a built-in web-server
- extremely flexible plug´n´play solution
- various possibilities of power supply, incl. PoE
- 128/192/256 bit AES encryption
- enhanced temperature range -40 to +85°C
Do you need to evaluate the new x Direct?
- If you consider usage of several x Direct modules and you´d like to try their suitability for your devices, please contact us at
x Direct can be powered through a DB9 connector, mini USB-B connector or also via (Power over ether net). Similarly like Lantronix x Port, even x Direct contains a built-in web-server enabling access and configuration of a device via a standard web browser on a PC, smartphone or a tablet tablet.