Lantronix x Pico module is a highly flexible network connectivity solution for serial interface devices.
Lantronix x Pico is thanks to its miniature dimensions (smaller than a usual SD card) suitable even for designs typically intended for chip solutions.
The key difference with the x Pico is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code (FW), resulting to a much lower development cost and faster time to market. The x Pico is based on the industry-proven Lantronix device server with a relatively very easy to integration to a target device. Built-in web-manager enables a quick and comfortable configuration.
x Pico is suitable for all devices, where it is physically necessary or convenient to use a module with miniature dimensions and a low profile. With the x Pico you´re free to place an RJ45 connector according to your demands. That´s why it is possible to utilize the x Pico even in space critical designs, where for example the Lantronix X Port wouldn´t suit.Detailed information will provide you the x Pico user guide and the x Pico integration guide. For a development support also the x Pico development kit is available.In case of interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages / Features:
- miniature embedded device server
- extremely compact network solution for any serial interface device
- eliminates the need of a costly SW and FW development
- dimensions only 24 x 16.5 x 7.4mm
- up to 921 kbps serial data rate
- 256 kB SRAM/ 512 kB Flash
- 256-bit AES encryption
- extended temperature range -40 to +85°C
- 3,3V interface (5V tolerant)
- built-in web server with a 384 kB memory
Read More: Do you need a chip-sized Ethernet ?