89C2051 Development Stick kit offers an easy way of interfacing 89C2051 compatible MCU’s.
- Slim design with plug in type approach
- Voltage regulator on board for stable and regulated supply to the MCU
- RESET switch for resetting the MCU
- 0592 MHz Crystal
- 4K external EEPROM
- Power-On LED for indicator
- 20-Pin well marked Berg connector for ease of connection
- Access to all IO pins & supply pin on the Berg connector
- 20-Pin IC socket for MCU
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 35 mm x 72 mm
This is a development board made available in form of a SIMM fashion module for your project. This board accepts all compatible MCUs to the 89C2051 from ATMEL.
This board can be used as a plug-in daughter card in your project with all the IO pins of the MCU coming out.
- Power input to the board is applied at Pin #1 and #2
- Regulated power is available at Pin# 4 of Connector J1
- An Onboard Reset Switch offers a easy way to reset the Microcontroller
- LED D1 indicates power on board
- Optionally, a 24C04 EEPROM on the module can help you store valuable data on it for your project
- If you don’t wish to use the EEPROM you can omit to assemble R4, R5 and U3
Read More: AT89C2051 Development Stick